When food supplies come in for our food shelf, The Salvation Army could use a few volunteers to help sort out all the items into the food shelf. Volunteers need to be able to lift and bend.
Dates: Year round, Mondays and/or Wednesdays 9:00- 11:30 a.m.,
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays 1 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Location: Salvation Army St. Paul Citadel and Service Center, St. Paul
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Be able to lift at least 30 lbs repeatedly
- Salvation Army - Virginia, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker or Escort --...
- Salvation Army - Willmar, MN
- Admin Assistant/Filing Clerk-...
- Salvation Army - Albert Lea, MN
- Salvation Army - Austin, MN
- Volunteers needed for Friday...
- Salvation Army - Minot, ND
- Salvation Army - Rochester, MN
- Food Shelf Stocker - St. Paul
- Kitchen Cleaner/Organizer
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant -...
- Salvation Army - St. Cloud, MN
- Bell Ringing
- Salvation Army - Mankato, MN
- Food Shelf Helper - Minneapolis
- Salvation Army - International...
- Disaster Services Volunteer
- Cook Dinner on Thursday Evenings
- Salvation Army - Jamestown, ND