Help Adults Learn
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
114 people are interested
We are looking for tutors to assist adults in basic reading, writing, math, GED prep, and English as a Second Language. No experience necessary.
Training, materials, and on-site support provided.
We are easily accessible by the CTA Brown line, and have free street parking.
- Provide one-on-one and small group tutoring.
- Help students to develop new skills and reach their personal goals.
- Become a valued member of JARC's volunteer team!
How to Apply:
Email Suzanne Till- SuzanneT@Jane-Addams.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4432 N. Ravenswood, 2nd floorChicago, IL 60640
- General Education
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 - 3 hours per week
- Program meets on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.