Can You Build A Dynamic WordPress Website? Lend Your Skills Pro Bono!
On Taproot Foundation pro bono website projects, the WordPress Web Developer is responsible for the building and implementation of website projects for nonprofit clients. The Web Developer works with a creative team to create a WordPress website that meets the noprofit’s needs and ability to maintain the website. The Web Developer also advises the nonprofit client on installation, maintenance and security tasks.
A successful pro bono Wordpress Web Developer:
Experience with Wordpress is mandatory
- Has 3 years of experience creating front-end websites, with at least 1 year of WordPress experience
- Has experience with common design tools such as Photoshop
- Is flexible and willing to work within client constraints
- Experience with information architecture or user experience is a plus.
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
Taproot Foundation makes it easy to make a difference. We’re a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 7,700 professionals on close to 2,300 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter .
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Website Project Management
- Website Programming
- Information Architecture
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months