Supply Drive for Women
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
50 people are interested
The Women's Housing Partnership at Simpson works with women experiencing long-term homelessness helping them locate housing and maintain their new homes. The program works with 80 women who have been homeless for several years. The women have survived living in shelter, outside, and in unsafe living situations with abusive partners. They are coming from places where they do not have many personal belongings. In addition to shelter, the staff also works to find household items to help the women feel welcome and self sufficient in their new homes.Help us welcome a woman to her new home and coordinate a supply drive for women. The supplies we need are:
- Body wash
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo, conditioner
- Tooth brush and toothpaste
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Kitchen garbage bags
- Cleaning products- bleach, 409, comet, etc
- Knives and other cooking utensils such as spatulas, can openers
- Cups and glassware
- Shower curtains and rings
- Blankets and comforters (regular blankets, no throw blankets)
- Other items that help make a house a home but not essential such as clocks, radios, TV or DVD players.
Volunteers may work on the entire list, or tailor the drive to a few items that you feel most passionately about.
Donation delivery hours are: Weekdays, 9 am until 4:30 pm Bell House 2100 Pillsbury Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55404
Contact Christina Giese to donate or ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
Simpson Housing ServicesBell House2100 Pillsbury Ave SMinneapolis, MN 55404
- People 55+