- Arrive at the shelter by 9:55pm, introduce yourself to the guests and evening volunteers.
- Visit and interact with guests.
- Lights out at 11:00pm.
- Secure the shelter by locking the doors, turning off lights, coffee maker, etc.
- Wake guests at the proper time.
- Prepare and serve breakfast.
- Wash dishes, clean kitchen, and dining room.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of ten hours per month.
- You must complete 12 hours of training. This is done in four hour blocks.