You CAN Make A Difference!
Jennings is a vibrant and growing senior care campus located in Garfield Hts. We are currently seeking a specialized team of volunteers to contribute their time and talents in our Life Enrichment and Special Events Department. We sponsor many types of events, from poetry readings to live bands, & dancing acts. As part of our team you may be asked to help with decorating for events, transporting our residents in wheelchairs to and from various events in our Nursing Home and Assisted Living, serve snacks, food, and beverages, and much more! A major requirement though is the ability to let your hair down and have fun with our residents.
For more information on Jennings volunteer opportunities contact Laura Resecker Volunteer Coordinator 216-581-2900 ext 2308.
- People Skills
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Jennings Transportation Assistant
- Jennings Visiting Companions
- Jennings Gift Shop Associate...
- Jennings Hospice Visiting...
- Jennings Special Events...
- Jennings Wellness Center Assistant
- Jennings Adult Day Center...
- Greeter - for growing Senior...
- Jennings Hospice Companion and...
- Jennings Hospice Bereavement...