We are a vibrant and growing senior care campus located in Garfield Hts. We have a need of a specialized team of volunteers to contribute their time and talents in our Life Enrichment and Special Events Department. We sponsor many types of events, from poetry readings to live bands, & dancing acts. You will be asked to help with decorating for events, transporting our residents in wheelchairs to and from various events in our Nursing Home and Assisted Living, serving snacks, food, and beverages, and much more! A major requirement though is the ability to let your hair down and have fun with our residents.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Warm and compassionate...
- Gift Shop Associate
- Clean n' Soft Program Volunteers
- Patient Care Volunteer-Hospice
- Administrative Volunteer- Hospice
- Special Events Assistants for...
- Wellness Center Assistant
- Morning Shoppers
- Adult Day Center Volunteer
- Intergenerational Program...
- Games and Crafts Volunteers
- Companion/Vigil Volunteer-Hospice
- Bereavement Volunteer-Hospice