You CAN Make A Difference!
We are looking for friendly and compassionate companions for our many clients and residents. A visit from a volunteer companion even once a week can make all the difference. We are a vibrant senior care campus located in Garfield Heights, and we are dedicated to "person centered care" meaning our greatest priority is to give one on one personal care to our over 400 residents and clients. We need compassionate caring individuals to participate in many activities as a volunteer companion. Reading, faith sharing, movement and exercise, pet therapy, transporting, listening to music and enjoying nature in our private park are just some of the ways you can give to our residents.
For more information contact Laura Resecker Volunteer Copordinator at 216-581-2900 ext 2308
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visiting times set up around your schedule
- Jennings Transportation Assistant
- Jennings Visiting Companions
- Jennings Gift Shop Associate...
- Jennings Hospice Visiting...
- Jennings Special Events...
- Jennings Wellness Center Assistant
- Jennings Adult Day Center...
- Greeter - for growing Senior...
- Jennings Hospice Companion and...
- Jennings Hospice Bereavement...