We are looking for friendly compassionate companions for our many clients and residents. A visit from a volunteer companion even once a week can make all the difference. We are a vibrant senior care campus located in Garfield Heights, and we are dedicated to "person centered care" meaning our greatest priority is to give one on one personal care to our over 400 residents and clients. We need compassionate caring individuals to participate in many activities as a volunteer companion. Reading, faith sharing, movement and exercise, pet therapy, transporting. listening to music and enjoying nature in our private park are just some of the ways you can give to our residents.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visiting times set up around your schedule
- Warm and compassionate...
- Gift Shop Associate
- Clean n' Soft Program Volunteers
- Patient Care Volunteer-Hospice
- Administrative Volunteer- Hospice
- Special Events Assistants for...
- Wellness Center Assistant
- Morning Shoppers
- Adult Day Center Volunteer
- Intergenerational Program...
- Games and Crafts Volunteers
- Companion/Vigil Volunteer-Hospice
- Bereavement Volunteer-Hospice