Expand your social network, get to know others in your community
137 people are interested
By volunteering at Wings of Hope you'll have the opportunity to meet others in the community, while offering safety and stability to an individual with disabilities during weekly riding lessons.
It is the mission of Wings of Hope Equitherapy to provide quality equine-assisted activities to children and adults with unique physical, mental, and emotional challenges.
Volunteers are the heart of our program!
Volunteers enable Wings to provide services to 90+ people weekly.
During lessons riders learn tools that can help them in their everyday life.
NO HORSE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- At least 14 years old
- Physically able to walk for an hour over uneven ground
- Able to effectively communicate with rider, instructor, and other volunteers
- Commit to volunteer in the same lesson every week.
- No horse experience required
- 3 month commitment
We'll work with your schedule.
4200 CR 806Cleburne, TX 76031
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours once a week.
- Training offered immediatley prior to your start.