To help ensure the continued support from our Sacramento area community, it is important that the public's first impression of Happy Tails be a positive one. You can help out by checking our voicemail system for new messages and providing help and information to our customers or referring the message to the appropriate volunteer. It's both an easy and interesting way to help the public, homeless animals and learn more about our organization!
You can do this from your own home. All you need is a phone, positive attitude, friendly and clear phone voice and email access. Retrieval of messages can be done during or at the end of the shift. This is a weekly assignment. The calls that come in are broken into 3 shifts per day. You will be checking and responding to messages left from one of these shifts once a week (or more if you wish).
If you are interested, please go to our website www.happytails.org.Once at our site, click Volunteer and then Getting Started to sign up for a New Volunteer Orientation meeting where you can learn more about our organization and how to get started helping animals. Thank you!
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or biweekly
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, clear speaking voice
- Fundraising/Special Events
- Animal Adoption Follow-Up Caller
- Have a heart for feral cats?...
- Help Homeless Cats. Join our...
- Great on the phone? Become a...
- Feline Feeders
- Treasurer / Board Officer
- Orientation Presenter, Adult...
- Help cats find a home. Become an...
- Help homeless animals - become a...