Do you love to bake? or cook? Do you love to share your efforts with others? You are invited to share your compassion by preparing foods for patients and their families who are visitors to our 20 bed InPatient Unit. A warm, tasty dish or a fresh baked treat brings comfort and nourishment to family members, allowing them to nurtured as they focus on the needs of their loved ones.
Cooking and/or baking can be scheduled regularly or on an occasional basis, according to your availability, and done right here in the well-equipped kitchen on our unit. Or, you may cook or bake in the comfort of your own home and bring your tasty treats to the unit at your convenience. It's up to you!
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide own ingredients; immunizations
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Rittenhouse Hospice Greeters...
- Threshold Singers Members
- Patient Visitor-Delaware County,...
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Visitor-Norristown/King...
- Patient Visitors- Lower Bucks...
- Seeking Veterans to visit...
- Cooks and Bakers - Share your...
- Friendly Visitor
- Friendly Visitors-Lower...