Hospice of the East Bay is looking for interested East County residents who are motivated, committed and want to make a difference in the lives of hospice patients.
If you are interested in volunteering with Hospice patients and families in the Antioch, Brentwood, Discovery Bay, Oakley or Pittsburg area, contact us to find out how you can learn about the opportunities that we have to offer.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...