We are looking for volunteers who wish to vigil at the bedside for our patients that are actively dying. Volunteers are specially trained in creating a peaceful, calming space and can sit with patients who are imminent.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test, and drug screen
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Reception Volunteer
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...