We are looking for pet owners who have been certified as Animal Assisted Therapists and wish to visit hospice patients in their home and/or facilities.
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing, Drug Testing and Therapy Animal Certification
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Duncanville Caregiver Relief...
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Reception Volunteer
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...