At Faith Presbyterian Hospice, we help patients navigate life’s final passage, whether their time left is measured in days or months. We help this transition become less about loss and more about comfort, enrichment and love. You and your pet provide immeasurable joy to our patients and families during this final time of need through our pet therapy program, Faithful Paws.
Partners can volunteer at our inpatient center in Dallas (located near the intersections of 635 and 75) or in facilities and/or private homes around DFW. We can schedule you for regular weekly visits or you can serve "as-needed."
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and During Testing; all pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and trainings.
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Duncanville Caregiver Relief...
- Highland Village Patient...
- Trophy Club Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- Hebron Patient Companion Volunteer
- Cockrell Hill Patient Companion...
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- Argyle Patient Companion Volunteer
- Wilmer Patient Companion Volunteer
- Westlake Patient Companion...
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Park Cities - Dallas Patient...
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Pet Therapists
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Highland Park Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...