At Faith Presbyterian Hospice, we help patients navigate life’s final passage, whether their time left is measured in days or months. We help this transition become less about loss and more about comfort, enrichment and love. You and your pet provide immeasurable joy to our patients and families during this final time of need through our pet therapy program, Faithful Paws.
Partners can volunteer at our inpatient center in Dallas (located near the intersections of 635 and 75) or in facilities and/or private homes around DFW. We can schedule you for regular weekly visits or you can serve "as-needed."
All pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and trainings, before volunteering.
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and During Testing; all pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and trainings.
- Mesquite Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Irving Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Video Volunteer
- Garland Patient Companion...
- Frisco Patient Companion Volunteer
- Rowlett Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Garland Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- McKinney Caregiver Relief...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Colleyville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Greeter/Reception Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- White Rock Lake Patient...
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Frisco Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Mesquite Patient Companion...