At Faith Presbyterian Hospice, we help patients navigate life’s final passage, whether their time left is measured in days or months. We help this transition become less about loss and more about comfort, enrichment and love. You and your pet provide immeasurable joy to our patients and families during this final time of need through our pet therapy program, Faithful Paws.
Partners can volunteer at our inpatient center in Dallas (located near the intersections of 635 and 75) or in facilities and/or private homes around DFW. We can schedule you for regular weekly visits or you can serve "as-needed."
All pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and trainings, before volunteering.
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Testing and During Testing; all pets must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and trainings.
- Carrollton Patient Companion
- Balch Springs Patient Companion...
- Southlake Patient Companion...
- The Colony Caregiver Relief...
- Colleyville Caregiver Relief...
- Celina Patient Companion Volunteer
- Little Elm Patient Companion...
- Argyle Caregiver Relief Volunteer
- Sachse Patient Companion Volunteer
- Aubrey Patient Companion Volunteer
- South Oak Cliff Patient Companion
- Fairview Patient Companion...
- Faith Kids Volunteer Bereavement...
- Memory Bear Volunteer
- Lewisville Patient Companion...
- Irving Patient Companion Volunteer
- Ennis Patient Companion Volunteer
- Allen Patient Companion Volunteer
- Coppell Patient Companion...
- Mesquite Patient Companion...