Enrich your life by giving to others!
Join our volunteer program and become an important part of the hospice team. We are looking for individuals ready to donate some of their time to patients and families in need. Whether it is companionship, reading, playing bingo or simply holding their hand you are precious in their eyes!
It is a wonderful thing to volunteer in your own community and give back! Our program is very flexible to fit into your busy schedule and the training is very informative. Give us a call and start your volunteering experience today. You will always feel satisfied after sharing a journey with a patient and bringing them comfort and compassion.
Contact: Sandi Howland, Volunteer Coordinator
888-427-7311 or 616-634-0046
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Very Flexible~ You choose!
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer