Each year, the YMCA of Greater Nashua relies on annual gifts to the Annual Campaign to help people improve their lives and reach their greatest potential.
To meet the growing needs in our community, each year, we raise our sights even higher and seek volunteers to help lead the way. Fundraising volunteers are responsible for the leadership and legwork that goes into successful fundraising campaigns and special events.
As a Volunteer Campaigner the most important role you will take on during the Annual Campaign is telling the YMCA story to your friends, family, and offering them the opportunity to make a difference in our community. Informing people how the YMCA serves youth, families and seniors is crucial to a successful campaign. We are here to help you along the way and will offer a variety of trainings and supplies to help you be successful.
Volunteer Campaigner responsibilities include:
* Knowledge and passion about the YMCA of Greater Nashua and our case for support.
* Willingness to share your Y Story or why you are committed to the cause.
* Raise pledges through face-to-face meetings, and phone calls.
* Attend a training session to learn about our case for support in January 2017.
* Communicate any concerns or needs with your Team Leader.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18