Patient support volunteers visit patients in their home. These volunteers offer respite for caregivers and emotional support to the patients and their loved ones. Examples of volunteer activites include: helping patients and families with household chores, shopping, transportation, and companionship. This may include mowing a patient's lawn, walking their dog, or reading to them. The key is that the volunteer has direct contact with the patient and the family.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is 1-4 hours per week
- Patient Support Volunteer-Okmulgee
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Care Call Volunteers
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Owasso