RSVP Communications/Marketing Volunteer
36 people are interested
Help older adults maintain healthy independent lifestyles by promoting community awareness of Metro Atlanta RSVP programs in order to schedule presentations in the community and recruit volunteers.
- Publicize the Metro Atlanta RSVP program via phone, mail, or group presentations
- Travel to specified senior centers, congregate residences or organization locations to present appropriate information as needed
- Provide research for and develop promotional materials
- Develop messages/content for outreach materials and PSA's
- Identify and write stories to spotlight volunteers and their efforts
- Handle general administrative tasks connected to publicity and reporting volunteer hours and outreach
- Maintain strict confidentiality standards
- Communicate with station supervisor regarding publicity and marketing policies
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Courtand StreetVolunteers are needed in multiple locationsClayton,Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton,Gwinnett CountiesAtlanta, GA 30303
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55