Help a Senior remain independent by driving or helping around their homes.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
27 people are interested
We mobilize volunteers to provide essential assistive services, enriching the lives of our clients to live independently and with dignity in their own homes, even as they encounter the challenges of aging.
- provide transportation to Dr. appointments (*must be 21 yrs of age to drive)
- provide transportation to grocery store and other errands
- clean their homes (light housework)
- do hanyman chores
- do outside chores/yardwork
- visiting while driving or helping around the home
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 228th Ave SESammamish, WA 98075
- Elder care
- Home Repair
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible, Accept long term, short term or one time volunteers