Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
WhenWed Feb 01, 2017 - Tue Apr 18, 2017
WhereMorris, Sussex, & Warren CountyPhillipsburg, NJ 08865
Become a volunteer tax preparer in Morris, Sussex, or Warren County. Be a part of the community that helps seniors and low income tax payers prepare their taxes without having to pay those high fees. Training is provided by IRS employees and it is free. You will be trained in Federal and State filing. Training dates are TBD during December 2016 and January 2017, and tax preparation dates will be from February 1, 2017 to April 15, 2017.
Each site MUST have 2 volunteers. Bring a friend.
To enroll or for more information please call 973-784-4900 ext. 208
- Financial Service Assistance
- ETC / Tax Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Make New Friends
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County