RSVP Disaster Preparedness Advocate
17 people are interested
Help older adults increase awareness on how to prepare their homes, pets and themselves for all types of emergency situations via informal community presentations, answering specific questions and/or providing individual counseling.
- Attend community events, make presentations and/or provide one-on-one counseling to interested parties regarding disaster preparedness
- Travel to specified locations (senior centers, congregate residences or organization locations) to provide presentations and/or counseling
- Handle general administrative tasks connected to counseling and/or presentations and reporting volunteer hours and outreach
- Distribute appropriate information and brochures to clients and consumers
- Maintain strict confidentiality standards
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Courtand Streetvolunteers are needed in multiple locationsClayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Fulton CountiesAtlanta, GA 30303
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55