Do you LOVE shopping for clothing, accessories, shoes, books, household items? Put that knowledge to a great cause by joining our team at the WINGS Niles Resale Store! It is a fun way to become a part of a great organization that helps needy families in our community. Volunteers partner with the running of the store by sorting donations as they come in, organizing particular sections of the store or greeting and helping customers! Depending on your skills and interests, you can help with cashiering, sorting of donations, pricing merchandise, making creative and appealing displays, designing stylish clothing combinations for mannequins, organizing and stocking items on sales floor, assisting customers with furniture pickups, cleaning dressing rooms, and straightening clothing racks and sales floor. The store provides the largest and most consistent form for funding for our program, which helps women and children in situations of domestic violence. This store also allows the women in our program to go shopping for clothing and household items that they need at no cost to them! Anyone age 16 or older is welcome to get involved. We also welcome volunteers ages 13, 14, or 15 if they are accompanied by a parent.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Most people come once a week for 4 hours.
- We ask for a total commitment of 40 hours or more
- Niles Resale Store
- Help Suburban Latinas flee from...
- Schaumburg Resale Store Cashier
- Arlington Heights Resale Store...
- Be a Friend - Become a Safe...
- Maintenance Volunteer
- Special Events and Fundraising...
- Logistic Center Volunteer
- Answer the Crisis Line at our...
- Cook - Safe House Chicago Metro
- Niles Resale Store Cashier