The Wagging Dog Walker position provides shelter dogs with regular exercise and social interaction. this position may be filled by a 10+ volunteer working one-on-one with a 21+ adult.
- Walk all dogs during shift
- Use positive reinforcement training techniques
- Pay attention and observe safety guidelines
- Scoop poop on each walk
- Play with dogs in Adoptable Dog Play yard located off traning room
Must be available 8-10am, 11-1pm, or 3-5pm
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour shifts. Must make a commitment of 3 months
- Meals Program at the Boys &...
- Homework Help at the Boys &...
- Animal Transport Volunteer
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Hang Out for Fun at the Boys &...
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Board Member for Meal Delivery...
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Tech Help for the Boys & Girls...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Gardening Volunteers
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Basic Skills Volunteer Teacher -...
- Office Volunteer
- Activity Lead ACT
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...
- Food Preparer ACT