Dog Walker/Animal Socializer - Homeward Bound
27 people are interested
The Wagging Dog Walker position provides shelter dogs with regular exercise and social interaction. this position may be filled by a 10+ volunteer working one-on-one with a 21+ adult.
- Walk all dogs during shift
- Use positive reinforcement training techniques
- Pay attention and observe safety guidelines
- Scoop poop on each walk
- Play with dogs in Adoptable Dog Play yard located off traning room
Must be available 8-10am, 11-1pm, or 3-5pm
We'll work with your schedule.
RSVP79 Court St.Middlebury, VT 05753
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour shifts. Must make a commitment of 3 months