Volunteer Transportation Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVoluntary Service (135)3900 Woodland AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19104
The Corporal Michael J. Crescenz is seeking volunteers to transporting Veterans to their appointments at the Medical Center. Volunteers are required to have a valid driver's license and show proof of insurance. Volunteers must also pass a physical issued by the VA's Occupational Health department.
If you like to drive and love to talk to others, this is an opportunity for you to give back to our veterans.
Volunteers will use the government-owned van on-site to pick up Veterans at their home and bring back to their home when appointments are finished.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>-Ability to pass health physical in order to drive vehicle to transport Veterans from their home (or designated location) to the Medical Center.</p>
- Nurse Aide
- Hospitality/Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- National Salute to Veterans Week...
- Information Desk Ambassador
- High School Volunteer...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Family Lounge Volunteer
- Historical Artifacts...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer