Volunteer Transportation Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVoluntary Service (135)3900 Woodland AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19104
The Corporal Michael J. Crescenz is seeking volunteers to transporting Veterans to their appointments to/from the Medical Center. Volunteers are required to have a valid driver's license and show proof of insurance. Volunteers must also pass a physical issued by the VA's Occupational Health department.
If you like to drive and love to talk to others, this is an opportunity for you to give back to our veterans.
Volunteers will use the government-owned van on-site to pick up Veterans at their home or designated location and bring back to their home when appointments are finished.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Application, Interview, Training, Physical
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- High School Volunteer...
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...