Help Families Build the Dream of Home Ownership
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMorris CountyRandolph, NJ 07869
Seniors, 55 . The Randolph & Paterson offices of a national organization involved in building homes in partnership with low-income families is looking for volunteers to help in many capacities. Opportunities include: Office assistant, thrift shop (various positions), construction volunteer, committee member, site supervisor, special events/ fundraising, volunteer coordinator. Hours are flexible and vary by job.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Make New Friends
- Child Placement Review/Advisory...
- Are you a good listener? Become...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Show Older Adults how to Move More
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Help Families Build the Dream of...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County
- Enjoy Working with Disabled?...