Dishwashing Assistant, Tuesday or Wednesday 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1408 N. Washington St.Spokane, WA 99201
Be our hero! Dishwashers needed on Tuesdays or Wednesdays during meal service from 4:00-6:30 PM. We train you, but experience in commercial kitchen is desired.
- Dress code is white or black top with collar and some sleeve, black or khaki or jeans (nor rips) for pants or khakis (not shorts) and comfortable enclosed shoes.
- Please wear your hair pulled back into a non-swaying fix. We do have hair nets.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20-25 pounds.
- You must be able to stand/walk for 2 hours.
- You will need a food handlers card (within the first two weeks) from www.SRHD.org.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- We appreciate a 6 month commitment.
- Go on line to www.wcfrspokane.org to complete a volunteer application.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 1/2 to 3 hours per week or everyother week