Server/Waitress, Tuesday or Wednesday 2:45 PM - 6:15 PM
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1408 N. Washington St.Spokane, WA 99201
Servers needed for Tuesday and Wednesday meal service is 2:45 PM - 6:15 PM .
- Dress code is white or black top with collar and some sleeve, black or khaki or jeans (nor rips) for pants or khakis (not shorts) and comfortable enclosed shoes.
- Please wear your hair pulled back into a non-swaying fix. We do have hair nets.
- Must be able to lift and carry 10-15 pounds.
- You must be able to stand/walk for 3+ hours.
- You will need a food handlers card (within the first two weeks) from www.SRHD.org. Must be 18 years of age or older.
- We appreciate a 6 month commitment.
- Go on line to www.wcfrspokane.org to complete a volunteer application.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training