15 people are interested
President and Chief Executive Officer
ORGANIZATION: American Support for Afghanistan
Please visit the new page to apply.
15 people are interested
American Support for Afghanistan (ASA) is a small 501 (c) (3) organization that is managed 100 percent by volunteers. In these difficult times in Afghanistan, ASA is seeking to find ways to help the people on the ground. This position requires the President to oversee the organization finances, vision, mission, staffing and long-term goal setting.
- History of building capacity in the nonprofit or private sector.
- Extensive leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required but master's degree is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Persian (Farsi) speaker is preferred but not required.
- Managing daily operation of the organization.
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and assessing the organization’s programs including their impact.
- Working collaboratively with board members and the executive director to set organizational goals.
- Creating a strategic plan with specific measurable outcomes.
- Tracking organizational progress and evaluating the completion of established goals.
- Leading the executive board
- Leading fundraising efforts and coordinate special finance campaign.
- Hiring volunteers for various positions.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
Apply to email@example.com (must include resume).
************US Citizens only**************
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About American Support for Afghanistan
3905 State Street, Suite #7-177, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, US
American Support for Afghanistan is a non-sectarian, non-governmental and strictly apolitical non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration and continuing development of Afghanistan.
Our mission is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan through direct funding and providing material goods for healthcare and educational services.
ASA aims to empower and encourage Afghan citizens to participate in the rebuilding of their own communities by providing resources to the immediate concerns of healthcare services, educational services, housing, orphanages, and refugees. We seek to address the most pressing needs in order to establish greater security and economic potential on a community level.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 28, 2023
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 18