Time's Up! is a 27-year-old grassroots non-profit environmental organization located in New York City. Time's Up! organizes hundreds of educational workshops, events, and campaigns to promote environmental sustainability.
We are currently seeking an Assistant to the Director Intern. Applicants must be flexible, computer savy, and fluent in English, with excellent writing, proofreading, and organizational skills.The position involves working in several different locations in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, assisting the director in a variety of activities, including setting up events, managing spaces, organizing committees and meetings, and communicating with other organizations and volunteers. Commitment is approximately 15-20 hours per week (flexible hours). Time's Up! has a unique structure in that it is operated 100% by volunteers and has an incredible track record of accomplishment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how a grassroots organization can effect substantial change.
Please see our website at:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Native or equivalent English proficiency
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Assistant to the...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up Legal Assitant
- Time's Up! - Non-profit Real...
- Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space...
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator