Social Media Manager Volunteer
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
The ideal candidate will assist with developing and maintaining comprehensive social media strategies that define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic to Hopeful Inc’s website.
* Help build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to act
* Set up and optimize organization's pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
* Google Apps
* Social Media / Blogging
* Basic Computer Skills
* Brand Development & Messaging
* Interactive/Social Media/SEO
* Orientation or Training
* 2-3 hours per week
* Experience is required.
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.