Online Events Marketing Manager
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
We are seeking a marketing expert to join our Online Events Team! If you thrive in a fast-paced digital savvy environment, we are looking for you!
The Events Team at Hopeful Inc takes pride in producing high-quality content. We are a team of dedicated people who work hard and support each other in both workload and challenges. Come join our team of exceptional people.
* Devise and execute email marketing, social and other digital marketing campaigns and telemarketing campaigns
* Source, research, write and edit marketing copy, social media posts, and other promotional content
* Work with designers to execute digital and print marketing collateral that support the designs and themes of events
* Strong editing/proofing skills
* Source images and artwork that help tell a story in a compelling way
* Analyze reports to see beyond the numbers and understand what they mean
* Brainstorm with editors, clients, and internal stakeholders for ideas for content
* Develop and program online surveys using survey tools (SurveyMonkey), analyzing survey data, and copywriting research commentary
* Project management, ensuring projects are broken down into tasks and stay on schedule
* Use digital tools to manage projects and ensure project flow on schedule
* Present ideas to virtual groups or in written reports
* Maintain promotional calendars
* Adhere to budget requirements
* Assist with media outreach
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred - business/marketing/digital media
* 3-5 years relevant work experience
* Experience in B2B media and working with creative teams a plus
* Very strong MS Office Suite skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and CMS experience
* Comfortable in Photoshop or another photo editing tool
* Very comfortable and competent expressing complex ideas in a straightforward way
* Must understand basic principles of social media marketing (via Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
* Able to juggle multiple details, projects and clients (internal and external) at once with a cool head
* Meet tight deadlines when needed
* Articulate, proactive and organized
* Advanced understanding of social media platforms
* Must be digital savvy
* Live event experience a must
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.