Attention: Teachers, Students and Parents
Turning Points, a local nonprofit, located in Bradenton, FL , is offering volunteer opportunities for all Manatee County students interested in earning community service hours after school or for the summer . Students who volunteer would have positions in the Turning Points Medical/Dental Clinic, Reception Center and at the Open Door Day Resource Center doing data entry, filing, answering phones and helping in the mail room and at the Open Door desk. There are also opportunities for groups of 2-3 students who would like to work together.
For more information please contact Cheryl Hedger, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.TPManatee.org and Facebook.com/TurningPointsFL and learn more about what a special place Turning Points is.
We Love Our Volunteer Family
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- One or two shifts per week/Flexible
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...