Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. In order to provide these services, we are looking for volunteers to assist with a variety of jobs, including:
1) Homeless Management Information System Data Entry
2) Receptionist Center Support
3) Medical/Dental Receptionist
4) Food Stamp Application Support
5) New Client Intake and ID
6) Clothes Closet Monitor
7) Shower/Rest Room Monitor
9) Mail Room Clerk
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two shifts per week/Flexible
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...