Give back to your profession-MFT, LCSW, PHD
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2601 E. Chapman Ave Ste 114Fullerton, CA 92832
FACES is an agency which provides general counseling services to single parent families.
The agency is 90% volunteer staff and helps over 3,600 parents and children each year. We work with the family court systems, social services, schools and probation. A 24 year old institution, FACES is a highly respected non profit agency in Orange County CA
Our 30 interns need supervision, and your donated 2 hours per week will guide the counselor in a good direction. A monthly staff meeting is also required and supervision of supervision if you are enrolled in the AAMFT supervisors track.
Please consider giving back to our latest group of pre-licensed therapists.
AAMFT supervision and training hours will be provided. CEU's provided.
Some clinical sessions may be available, with remuneration.
A thorough interview process is required. Please fill out the volunteer application form, and attach it to your interest email. Thank you so much for your interest in giving back.
A stipend may apply at year end.
- Adult Education
- Crisis Intervention
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- One year
- 2 years as licensed therapist
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- Fundraising Committee-have fun...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- IT Help
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- Mental Health Insurance billing...
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Board member with Enthusiasm for...
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- SMILING FACES Trainees &...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...