San Diego House Rabbit Society needs volunteers to join our Events Committee and take the lead on coordinating key events throughout the year.
- Bunnyfest (September)
- Open House (May or June)
- Holiday Party (December)
- Volunteer Appreciation (TBA)
- Kids Events
- Community Classes in rabbit care
- Member Meetings w/speakers
Duties include coordinating location, setup, rental of equipment, activities, volunteers, etc. Volunteer recruitment will be done through House Rabbit Society to staff events.
You can see photos of these events to get an idea of what they involve. http://sdhrs.shutterfly.com/
Sorority sisters, event planning students, just love a good party - this opportunity might be right for you!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Special Events Team
- Special Events Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator for Animal...
- Adoption Center/Rabbit Care Teams
- Bunny Store Team-Cashier
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bunny Store Team - Educator
- Bunny Store Team - Store Clerk
- Education/Community Outreach Team
- Bunny Store Team - Groomer
- Foster a Rescued Rabbit (San...
- Provide a Sanctuary Home for a...
- Hay Packing Teams