The Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a retail outlet where quality new and like-new building materials are sold at discounted prices. Volunteers are needed to provide support to the ReStore staff and customers to help make the ReStore a success!
Possible tasks may include:
- Performing small repairs
- Sorting donations
- Printing price tags and putting inventory on the shelves
- Assisting customers in making purchases
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Assisting ReStore employees in maintaining a clean and attractive store
Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity uses the profits from the ReStore to build more homes and serve more families.
ReStore hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift, Tuesday-Saturday