Share your love of nature and help protect Florida's environment! Learn more about different habitats flora and fauna while you help in many activities around our beautiful Preserve! Activities include:
- Monthly cleanup and trim of the Florida Yards and Neighborhood native plant demonstration garden.
- Help with annual native plant sale.
- Group or independent trail clearing and trail maintenance may include use of approved herbicide.
- Assist or lead exotic plant removal and restoration days scheduled 1-2 days per year.
- Patrol of preserve properties including the Eagle, Firefly, Owa-Hee, Hog Hammock Trails and Apoxee Park areas. Monitor general condition along trail may remove trash, prune and trim brush.
- May monitor preserve areas to determine plant and wildlife activities.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16