Drivers for Meals on Wheels
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
61 people are interested
Got a car? Available 1 hour a week? Deliver ready-made Meals on Wheels to members of our community who are unable to shop and cook for themselves. You will be the friendly knock on their door offering a warm meal and a warm smile! Regular and on-call substitute drivers needed. 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. An average route requires approximately 10 miles of travel and one hour of time. Mileage reimbursement may be available!
Volunteers or groups can set own schedule, but committing to once a week, 2 times a month, or on call as a substitute driver.
About CEAP - Community Emergency Assistance Programs, Inc.
7051 Brooklyn Boulevard, 1st Floor, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429, US
CEAP stabilizes individuals and families in financial distress and maximizes their ability to live independently while preserving their dignity.
We serve NW Hennepin County & Anoka County with:
- Emergency food services
- Professional & family clothing in our Thrift Store
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Programs
- Back-to-school supplies and backpacks
- Holiday toys for families in need
- Baby supplies (layettes, diapers, blankets, etc)
- Handmade quilts & blankets
We'll work with your schedule.
7051 Brooklyn BlvdBrooklyn Center, MN 55429
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour weekly, or twice a month, or on call as a substitute driver.