Drivers for Meals on Wheels
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn BlvdBrooklyn Center, MN 55429
Got a car? Available 1 hour a week? Deliver ready-made Meals on Wheels to members of our community who are unable to shop and cook for themselves. Regular and on-call substitute drivers needed. 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. An average route requires approximately 10 miles of travel and one hour of time. Mileage reimbursement may be available!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour weekly
- Meals for Minds - Evergreen...
- Toys of Joy - Registration
- Food Market Sorter
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Toys of Joy - Preparation and...
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...