As a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) volunteer you will be expected to:
- Visit your assigned foster child(ren) a minimum once a month.
- Write recommendations for court hearings
- Attend the court hearings, if possible, to support your foster child.
Male volunteers are welcome - you can help connect with boys in the foster care system!
You will make a difference in the life of a child!
Monica Laguaite at email@example.com 678-625-1246
Our next orientation class begins in October. Fill out the online application at https://www.alcovycasa.org/get_involved
- Child Advocacy
- Child Welfare
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month visit with child, Write report
- 30 hours training & 10 hours of court room observation