JOIN Senior Citizen Service's
HOMES PROGRAM-Home Owner & Maintenance Enhancement Service
Monthly, as we do minor home repair enhancements (inside & out) and household chores to senior home owners (age 60 or over) living in metro atlanta.
With the help of volunteers, homeowners receive the assistance they need to keep their homes livable and maintain their independence.
- Lawn/yard maintenance
- Gutter cleaning & repair
- Drywall repair
- Minor carpentry, plumbing & electrical repair
- Installing grab bars
- Even changing light bulbs!
You'll be helping improve the quality of life of an older adult and gain the personal satisfaction knowing that your time and talent makes a difference!!!!!
TO Volunteer or DONATE materials to the program,
CALL Mary @ 404-351-6194 FOR DETAILS
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- SENIOR YARD CARE
- Meals On Wheels Volunteer...
- Meals On Wheels Drivers Needed
- Like to PAINT or do SMALL Home...
- Deliver meals to homebound...
- Neighborhood Senior Center...
- Home Owner Maintenance &...
- UNGENT NEED:SENIOR MEAL DELIVERY
- Volunteer Piano Teacher
- ALTERNATIVE COLLEGE BREAK
- Teach a Class at a Senior...
- Need Community Service...
- Want to get involved? Join...
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- SENIORS MEAL PACKING
- Benefits/Accounting Volunteer...
- CareShare provides...
- SENIORS CENTER ASSISTANCE
- Get Rolling with Meals On Wheels...
- Get Rolling With Meals On Wheels...