You could be that one person.
Become an Adoption Network Cleveland Permanency Champion
A Permanency Champion is a stable, mature adult mentor who advocates for a teen in a foster care. As a Permanency Champion, we hope that you will:
- Become a friend to a teen
- Encourage him or her
- Support his or her goals
- Teach a teen valuable life skills
- Expose a teen to fun and meaningful cultural activities.
As a Permanency Champion, you can become a consistent connection to a teen journeying through adolescence into young adulthood. More importantly, you can become someone to believe in them, someone who cares, and someone who could be a permanency champion throughout their lives.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One face to face visit with your mentee per month.
- We ask that you contact your mentee once per week via phone, text, e-mail, or snail mail.