DONATE TO THIS
96 people are interested
- Usher at the theatre
- scanning tickets
- Distribute programs
- Direct patrons to their seats
- Friendly people
- Ability to read tickets
- provide clear directions
- stand for several hours (with breaks)
- Usher captains during shifts, overall assignment from Volunteer Coordinator
- Orientation prior to training. 5 training sessions/ work with trainer (lobby, doors, tickets, inside doors, programs).
- Name tag, flashlight, uniforms, access to computer for scheduling
- Volunteer appreciation- guest of the theatre see shows while volunteering
- All volunteers are recognized with verbal gratitude during show meeting prior to show.
About Riverside County- RSVP and Volunteer Connect Volunteer Programs
44-199 Monroe St., Suite B, Indio, CA 92201, US
Enhance the lives of individuals through volunteer service to their community.
Are you looking to Volunteer? Interested in helping your community? If yes, send us a messege and let us find the perfect opportunity for you to volunteer.
Recruit, support, recognize and place teenagers, young adults and adults aged 55 years old and over in volunteer positions where their time, talent and experience can best benefit the community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for your local community. To better assist you in volunteering, can you please fill out this brief application.
73000 Fred Waring DrivePalm Desert, CA 92260
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- •Available to usher a minimum of 8 shows per month
- •Able to stand for 3 to 4 hours maximum