It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
73000 Fred Waring DrivePalm Desert, CA 92260
- Usher at the theatre
- scanning tickets
- Distribute programs
- Direct patrons to their seats
- Friendly people
- Ability to read tickets
- provide clear directions
- stand for serial hours (with breaks)
- Usher captains during shifts, overall assignment from Volunteer Coordinator
- Orientation prior to training. 5 training sessions/ work with trainer (lobby, doors, tickets, inside doors, programs).
- Name tag, flashlight, uniforms, access to computer for scheduling
- Volunteer appreciation- guest of the theatre see shows while volunteering
- All volunteers are recognized with verbal gratitude during show meeting prior to show.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- •Available to usher a minimum of 8 shows per month
- •Able to stand for 3 to 4 hours maximum
Report this opportunity