Become an APPRISE volunteer!
12 people are interested
As an APPRISE volunteer, you will assist Medicare eligible beneficiaries naviage the often confusing Medicare system. You will help individuals:
* understand Medicare A, B, and D
* make informed choices about Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare D Plans, Medi-Gap policies, and PACE Plus
* determine other financial assistance an individual may be eligible to receive
You will receive extensive training on all these issues through regional and local training events.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
150 N. Queen Street, Ste 415Lancaster, PA 17603
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- availability during weekdays for shadowing
- availability for 3 day new counselor training, online training modules