this is not a paid position
Under the general direction of the Meals on Wheels (MOW) office, the volunteer will:
Pick up empty delivery bags from MOW garage and bring them to FRH Kitchen
help place meal labels on meal trays
help pack meals into delivery bags
take packed delivery bags back to MOW garage for pick up by drivers
This position does require a large vehicle (SUV, station wagon size)
alternates needed M-Th 9-11:15am and Fridays 8-11:15am
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/week
- Thrift Shop General Volunteer
- Total Womens Health Office...
- Paradise Primary Care Office...
- Canyon View Clinic Office...
- Meals on Wheels Driver
- Outpatient Surgery Center...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Case Management Office Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Meal Mover
- Meals on Wheels Lunch Loader
- Emergency Department Volunteer
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Pet Partner Volunteer
- Uniquely Yours Boutique
- Courtesy Desk Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Office