Internship with Golden Gate Audubon!
14 people are interested
Looking for field experience?
Summer Internships with
Golden Gate Audubon Society
Golden Gate Audubon is dedicated to protecting Bay Area
birds, other wildlife, and their natural habitats. Locations in San Francisco and the East Bay.
- Gain experience and education at our restoration sites, working to maintain and monitor upland and wetland plants.
- Learn about local and migratory bird species
- Expand efforts for community outreach
Policy and Advocacy Internship:
- Experience the advocacy side to restore habitat for wildlife habitat in Alameda,Oakland,Richmond and San Francisco, among others.
- Learn about local bird populations.
Time commitment is at least 3 months at 20 hours a month. Start date: June 1, 2019
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Golden Gate Audubon Society
2530 San Pablo Avenue Suite #G, Berkeley, CA 94702, US
The Golden Gate Audubon Society engages people to experience the wonder of birds, and translate that wonder into action; and protect native bird populations and their habitats
Founded in 1917, Golden Gate Audubon is one of the oldest wildlife conservation organizations on the West Coast. We have a long history of inspiring and connecting people in the Bay Area with local birds, wildlife and their habitats and today play a critical role in Bay Area wildlife conservation. Golden Gate Audubon has roughly 10,000 members and supporters in San Francisco, Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
We'll work with your schedule.
2530 San Pablo Avenue #GBerkeley, CA 94702
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Policy
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month June-August