A dedicated and flexible volunteer is needed to help with office duties in the Cuban-Haitian office. This volunteer will do filing and organizational tasks as assigned by the caseworkers that serve Cuban clients. Some clerical work might also be involved such as making phone calls. Supervisors : Dalay Mendez and Shannon Hensley, Cuban-Haitian caseworkers Volunteer Impact: The Cuban/Haitian caseworkers have many clients to work with and need a bilingual volunteer to help during the day. This allows the caseworkers to spend more time interacting one-on-one with clients which leads to them receiving the services they need in a timelier manner. As a result, the caseworkers become much more efficient.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Citizenship Tutor
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)...
- Donations Procurement Assistance...
- Start a Donations Drive
- Donations Organizer
- English as a Second Language Tutor
- Building Futures: Youth Tutors...
- CLIENT TRANSPORTATION
- Special Events Volunteer
- New Beginnings Youth Tutor/Mentor
- Donations Organizer - Warehouse
- Summer Youth Program Volunteer
- Elderly Program Volunteers/Mentors
- Family Center Volunteer
- Grocery Shopper
- Apartment Set-Up