Gilda's Club Louisville, an affiliate of the Cancer Support Community, provides free networking and support for people on a cancer journey and for their families.
You can help support Gilda's Club program activities by preparing & serving dinner for members. This is a great opportunity for groups to volunteer together.
Gilda's Club hosts different support and networking groups several nights a week, and volunteers provide dinner beforehand. We feed an average of 60 people on any given night, depending what support groups are scheduled.
Using our fully equipped kitchen, volunteers prepare and serve a menu of their choice.
This opportunity lends itself to groups of 5 to 10 people. To get a list of available dates, and to sign up, click here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c044da9ab2aa0ff2-gildas
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Purchase, prepare & serve all food for number of guests on signup link above.
- Help those on a cancer journey!...
- Outreach Materials Distribution...
- Member Education Coordinator
- Help families on a cancer...
- Become a Gilda's Greeter!
- Enjoy talking with people?...
- Promotions & Community Outreach...
- Noogieland Team Member/Child...
- Project Coordinator “Sailing for...
- Morning Clubhouse Host