Help Save Lives Around the World (Houston)
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) Houston , a non-profit international relief organization, needs your help! You can help us serve individuals and families in desperate need around the world, and you don't even have to leave the city!
We work with individuals 15 and up and small groups. No experience or medical background is required. But Medical Professionals and Engineers are always needed.
We are currently seeking reliable, conscientious and self-starting volunteers to help out in the following areas:
Sorting and boxing donated medical supplies for shipment overseas
Managing inventory and general warehousing in the Regional Distribution Center
Coordinating and managing volunteers
Leading volunteer groups (must be a nurse or medical professional)
Testing and prepping biomedical equipment and consumables
Making pick-ups of donated supplies around the Houston metropolitan area
Group Inquiries: email@example.com
Or text/call Judy Torrance at (832) 453-4526
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- No minimum
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- International Medical Travel...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Front Office Assistant
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston