Help Save Lives Around the World (Houston)
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) Houston , a non-profit international relief organization, needs your help! You can help us serve individuals and families in desperate need around the world, and you don't even have to leave the city!
We work with individuals 14 and up and small groups. No experience or medical background is required. But Medical Professionals and Engineers are always needed.
We are currently seeking reliable, conscientious and self-starting volunteers to help out in the following areas:
Sorting and boxing donated medical supplies for shipment overseas
Managing inventory and general warehousing in the Regional Distribution Center
Coordinating and managing volunteers
Leading volunteer groups
Testing and prepping biomedical equipment and consumables
Making pick-ups of donated supplies around the Houston metropolitan area
Group Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or text/call Judy Torrance at (832) 453-4526
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- No minimum
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...
- Drupal Web Designer Volunteer