Friends of the Palo Alto Library are seeking a Book Sale Volunteer Coordinator to oversee the operations of our monthly book sales at Cubberley Community Center, which generate more than $200K annually to support programs and acquisitions in Palo Alto city libraries. This person will be in charge of coordinating the activities of over 60 part-time volunteers in the many tasks involved in holding the sales. The time required is estimated to average 10 hours a month, with the most work during the sale dates.(Second Sat & Sun of the month). For more information, visit our web page at www.fopal.org or email us at email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Literacy / Reading
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6- 10 hrs per month
- Good communication skills
- LOVE to drive?- Friends of the...
- Book Sales Volunteer Coordinator
- Create your own mini bookstore-...
- Love books & finding treasure?
- Volunteers @ booksales
- Special "Day of Event" Volunteer...
- Are you on-line seller savvy?...
- On Line Book Sale Volunteers
- Book sorting shifts available-
- Supersleuth book researcher
- Feel fulfilled, help with FOPAL...
- Join the “2nd Friday lunch team”