Friends of the Palo Alto Library is seeking a Book Sales Volunteer Coordinator to oversee the operations of our monthly book sales at Cubberley Community Center, which generate more than $200K annually to support programs and acquisitions In Palo Alto City libraries. This person will be in charge of coordinating the activities of sales day volunteers in the many tasks involved in preparing and holding the sales. The time required is estimated to average 8-10 hours a month, with the most work in the days leading up to the sale dates.(Second Sat & Sun of the month). Additional information is available on our website, www.fopal.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10- 16 hours per month
- Able to be in the lead for busy event.
- LOVE to drive?- Friends of the...
- Book Sales Volunteer Coordinator
- Create your own mini bookstore-...
- Love books & finding treasure?
- Volunteers @ booksales
- Special "Day of Event" Volunteer...
- Are you on-line seller savvy?...
- On Line Book Sale Volunteers
- Supersleuth book researcher
- Feel fulfilled, help with FOPAL...
- Join the “2nd Friday lunch team”