Friends of the Palo Alto Library is seeking a Book Sales Volunteer Coordinator to oversee the operations of our monthly book sales at Cubberley Community Center, which generate more than $200K annually to support programs and acquisitions In Palo Alto City libraries. This person will be in charge of coordinating the activities of sales day volunteers in the many tasks involved in holding the sales. The time required is estimated to average 8-10 hours a month, with the most work in the days leading up to the sale dates.(Second Sat & Sun of the month). Additional information is available on our website, www.fopal.org
- Literacy / Reading
- Sales Process
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-hours per month
- Able to be in the lead for busy event.
- Friends of the Palo Alto...
- Create your own mini bookstore- ...
- Mitchell Park Library FOPAL-...
- Friends of the Palo Alto Library...
- On Line Book Sale Volunteers
- Supersleuth book researcher
- LOVE to drive?- Friends of the...
- Love books & finding treasure?
- Volunteers @ booksales
- Book Giveaway Facilitator
- Special "Day of Event" Volunteer...
- Feel fulfilled, help with FOPAL...
- Join the “2nd Friday lunch team”