Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur AveMaplewood, MN 55109
Join us at one of our homes for people with disabilities in Maplewood, Plymouth, Cambridge, West St Paul, Mendota Heights or Little Canada as we plant trees, flowers and bushes, accessible garden boxes and create beautiful spaces for people to relax and socialize. Gardeners of all skill levels are welcome. This activity will occur throughout the summer.
For other garden opportunities in one of our 32 homes please visit our web site at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours month/summer
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Volunteer Cook-Maplewood
- Volunteer friend-Robbinsdale
- Volunteer Friend-Robbinsdale