Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1951 Larpenteur AveMaplewood, MN 55109
Join us at one of our homes for people with disabilities in Maplewood, Plymouth, Cambridge, West St Paul, Mendota Heights or Little Canada as we plant trees, flowers and bushes, accessible garden boxes and create beautiful spaces for people to relax and socialize. Gardeners of all skill levels are welcome. This activity will occur throughout the summer.
For other garden opportunities in one of our 32 homes please visit our web site at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours month/summer
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth