Volunteers are an integral part of the Hospice Team, providing service in several different areas.
Patient/ Family Care Volunteers:
Provide friendship and companionship, respite for the family, help with errands. Many times the most important thing the volunteer offers is their presence. Being there to listen and share quiet moments, hear life stories, hold a hand.
Professional service volunteers:
Provide Massage, Reiki, Music and Pet therapy.
Assist Hospice staff by providing clerical support.
Offer support to the families and friends of deceased patients. During the grieving process , the bereavement volunteer is an invaluable resource for the the family and friends, especially those who lack a solid support network.
PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER FOR CONTACT
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/week when a patient assignment accepted
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- Photographer? Join the hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Reiki, Healing Touch
- Massage Therapy for Hospice...
- Volunteer in the Hospice office.
- Music for Hospice Patients
- Pet Therapy
- Pet Peace of Mind volunteers for...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Hospice /Patient Caregiver...
- Hospice Volunteer